25 Ways To Say I Love You
Make sure you know…before you say, “I do!”
Show your sweetie your heart belongs to them with one of these 25 ways to say, “I love you!”
- Order a custom-made cake with, “I love you” written on it.
- Call in a dedication on your partner’s favorite radio station.
- Have flowers, delivered in person by a mutual friend.
- Post a dedication on 1millionlovemessages.com.
- Commission a billboard on your partner’s route to work.
- Diamond anything, with a card, or engraved.
- Send them a framed photograph, autographed by you.
- Leave a message on their voice mail or pager.
- Leave little love notes around the house where they will find them.
- Write it on the bathroom mirror in fog-proof treatment.
- Mail them a letter, postcard or greeting card.
- Commission a sky writer to write it in the air.
- Announce it over the public address system in any public place.
- Send them a postcard from the heart.
- Write them a love poem.
- Build a web site dedicated to your love.
- Take out an ad in their favorite newspaper or magazine.
- Make a screen saver and have a colleague load it onto their work computer.
- Create any one of the simple crafts on LYC and send it to your love with a note.
- Send them a box of chocolates with a card.
- Have an artist draw their portrait from a photograph.
- Carve a heart into their favorite tree.
- Buy them something they have always wanted.
- Commission a love song, sung just for them.
- Commission a romance novel with you both as the lead characters.
Category: Romantic World